DATE: November 8, 2023
TIME: 11:00am CST
DURATION: 1 hour
As the banking industry evolves, it becomes more important than ever to leverage technology to remain competitive.
Bank Director’s 2023 Technology Survey Report, sponsored by Jack Henry™, provides invaluable insight into the challenges and opportunities facing U.S. bank leaders today. By understanding your peers’ plans and priorities, you can elevate your own banking operations.
Join us for a new webinar featuring experts from Jack Henry and Bank Director. As they discuss this recently published report, you’ll get an in-depth look at key topics affecting banks executives, including:
- Understanding tech spend and how to combat tech debt
- Discovering upcoming technology plans of your peers
- Overcoming competition, including rising neobank threats
- Differences in payments as a business and payment as a capability
- Exploring tangible use cases for artificial intelligence
Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!